Problem adding note in word - HELP

Hello,
All of a sudden, when I click on the add note button in zotero-word I get a yellow bar which extracts notes instead of adding a citation. I do not understand why this is happening, since I used to click on the same button to add a footnote with the citation (in that case the bar was read). Anyone has experienced anything similar? Any suggestion to solve the problem?
Thanks!
  • I guess you are looking for the "Add/Edit Citation" button, which brings the red dialogue, not for the "Add Note" button (yellow dialogue).
  • edited 19 days ago
    Thanks for your answer, but the add edit citation button does note maka a difference. I always get the yellow dialogue. I also noticed that adding bibliography does not work... I am going to try with a new doc from scratch in case the problem is in the file.
  • Press Escape in the yellow dialog to dismiss it. If you simply switch focus to Word, the dialog just goes to the background, and another click on Add/Edit Citation simply refocuses the already open yellow dialog.
  • I didn't know about this. Good to know
  • Thank you all for your help. The problem disappeared. I don't know precisely how, but it did.