Third-party cookies

The only reason I'm allowing third-party cookies in my browser (Edge), is because they are required for Zotero to work on some sites. But I really dislike how this affects my other browsing. Does anyone now of a way to set cookie permission in the browser so that it only allows those third-party cookies needed for Zotero?

Thanks!
  • Do you have examples of sites where this is still necessary?
  • Are you saying that third-party cookies no longer necessary? I turned them on 2-3 years ago because I ran into problems with too many sites. I haven't tried turning them off since. Are you saying that I should no longer have this kind of problem?
  • You'd have to test. I think all browsers block third-party cookies by default these days, and I don't recall anyone mentioning this as a problem in years. I recently removed this from Troubleshooting Problems Saving to Zotero for that reason.
  • Thanks. I will try again and see hot it goes. BTW: I think many browser still default to allowing third-party cookies.
  • I think many browser still default to allowing third-party cookies.
    It looks like Firefox and Safari already block them, and Chrome and Edge are in the process of disabling them.