[Zotero 7 Beta] Lost text and focus when editing metadata in the Info Pane

I am not able to find perfectly reproducible steps, but I can get the bug fairly often with the following steps:
1) Open the forums page in Firefox: https://forums.zotero.org/
2) Save to Zotero from the connector
3) Type "a" in the Last Name field of the Author
4) Press Tab
5) Type "a" in the First Name filed of the Author
6) Press Tab

In the following Debug ID, I saw two different problems:
- The first time, the content in the Last Name disappeared after pressing Tab
- The second time, the focus jumped to the Item Type after step 6

Debug ID: D201218095
Zotero 7.0.0-beta.70+d654daae2 (64-bit)
Windows 10

The relevant error seems to be:
[JavaScript Error: "NotAllowedError: Could not remove the file at C:\Users\mjthoraval\AppData\Local\Temp\Zotero\RYLG3ZB2.zip" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/zfs.js" line: 847}]
Zotero.Sync.Storage.Mode.ZFS.prototype._updateItemFileInfo*@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/zfs.js:847:24
tryCatcher@resource://zotero/bluebird/util.js:16:23
module.exports/PromiseSpawn.prototype._promiseRejected@resource://zotero/bluebird/generators.js:107:10
module.exports/Promise.prototype._settlePromise@resource://zotero/bluebird/promise.js:611:26
module.exports/Promise.prototype._settlePromise0@resource://zotero/bluebird/promise.js:649:10
module.exports/Promise.prototype._settlePromises@resource://zotero/bluebird/promise.js:725:18
_drainQueueStep@resource://zotero/bluebird/async.js:93:12
_drainQueue@resource://zotero/bluebird/async.js:86:24
Async.prototype._drainQueues@resource://zotero/bluebird/async.js:102:16
Async/this.drainQueues@resource://zotero/bluebird/async.js:15:14
(I have replaced "<@chrome" by "*@chrome" so that it does not break the display of the block.)

This is just some examples. But I also observe that the focus is simply lost after step 4, same as reported here:
https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/113493/zotero-7-tabbing-from-last-to-first-creator-field-doesnt-work
And also other reports before.