Zotero - PDF reader - highlight popup location

Hi,

I'm using the PDF reader and I have a suggestion for a change for the location of the popup when selecting text, both in the client and the web reader. Currently the highlight popup is shown just below the end of the highlighted text, at the middle of the block of text selected, regardless of where the cursor is when the selection ends.

It would be preferable to have the popup be shown adjacent to where the selection is released.

What I mean with that is if the user selects a paragraph, and the mouse press or pen starts from the beginning of a paragraph and is lifted at the end of the paragraph, the popup should show where it is lifted. Currently, even if the last line is very short (ends at the beginning of the line) or long (ends at the end of the line), the popup is displayed at the center of the line width.

In the same way, if the user selects the paragraph, but starts at the end of the text and releases the mouse click/lifts the pen at the beginning of the paragraph, the popup is shown below the selected block of text (and in the center).

The downside of the current way is that it requires extra movement after the selection to find the popup and select the text and since it's in a different relative place from where the cursor is depending on the shape and direction of the selection, no muscle can be built up and it requires very precise movements.

Microsoft Word is an example of a software where the quick tools show up adjacent to the cursor, not in relation to the selected block of text.