something wrong with citations in word

the report ID:31913249
version number:7.0.0-beta.68+c31a40c74
win10 word2019
When I start zotero, adding the first citation is normal. But when I want to make a second citation, adding the citation will not work. No matter how many times I restart the software, only the first reference is normal.
  • What do you mean by "adding the citation will not work"? What exactly happens?
  • When I click the add the citation button, there is no response and no pop-up window for citing references.
  • I finally discovered the cause of the problem. I used two screens, one of which has a refresh rate of 144Hz. When I only used my screen with a refresh rate of 60Hz, the problem was resolved.
  • if i set all the monitors to a refresh rate of 60Hz the Zotero citation dialog appears, but if one of the screens runs with a higher refresh rate the citation dialog does not appear. I hope this issue can be resolved in the new version update. Thanks for the information provided by the forum.
  • We had hoped we had fixed this issue with the citation dialog on >60Hz displays in the latest beta, but apparently we didn't. We're investigating — thanks.
  • I sincerely appreciate the creators' efforts in improving this program. I have added some usage details, hoping to be helpful in solving this problem.
    I use a single computer to run two monitors at once, one with a refresh rate of 60 Hz and the other at 144 Hz. The citation dialog will not show while both monitors are operating. However, even with a high refresh rate monitor, the citation dialog can still appear correctly if just one of the displays is utilized independently.