Opening Error about the Firefox connector

Everytime it turns out "Error opening input stream (invalid filename?):jar:file:///Users/admin/Library/Application%20Support/Zotero/Profiles/27kx6ceu.default/extensions/zotero@chnm.gmu.edu.xpi!/bootstrap.js".
Since this extension is the browser connector, I cannot disable it in Zotero app.
Removing this add-on in Firefox didn't work either.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u13600172/47swc9sgcnspvh2xh174.png
  • I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you trying to install the Zotero Connector into Zotero? It's a Firefox extension — you install it in Firefox like any other Firefox extension.
  • It's an error report appears when I start the Zotero app, and it makes zotero unable to work.
  • OK, but it still means you somehow tried to install the Zotero Connector into Zotero.

You should uninstall it from Tools → Add-ons if you're able to, or otherwise delete 'zotero@chnm.gmu.edu.xpi' from the 'extensions' folder in your Zotero profile directory.
  • I have tried to delete it. But the error still exists. Even if I removed all the add-ons, it didn't work either.
  • I have tried to delete it.
    I don't know what you mean by this.
  • When I deleted this xpi file and then started Zotero again, it still reported the same error.
  • Delete extensions.json as well.