Listing 6 authors

Hello.

I am trying to update my bibliography and have a citation style which lists the first 6 authors. How can I do that? The current ones I have continue to list the first 3 authors even though I am changing the style and hitting refresh.
thanks!
  • The number of authors displayed depends on the referencing style. You can either choose a style that lists all authors - eg one of the Harvard ones - or you can try modifying a style: https://www.zotero.org/support/dev/citation_styles/style_editing_step-by-step
  • I figured out that I want to change the nature style and that the change needed is to change et-al-use-first="1" to et-al-use-first="6"

I tried doing that through zotero by using the zotero style editor but I am not sure how to then apply my edited style to the document. It does allow me to save it to my computer but then I don't know how to access it through zotero
  • Did you save it as a new csl file? If so see the instructions in the link I sent, at the bottom it tells you how to install the edited style, then it should appear in the list of styles in your document.