Any method to add the blank page to pdf file on Zotero?

Hi, I would like to add the blank page to summarize the paper on Zotero.
Does Zotero have this function?

Thank you!
  • That's not currently possible, sorry.

Could you explain further what you're trying to do? You'd insert a blank page and then, what, type out a large text annotation on that page?
  • Thank you for your response!
    I'm just thinking about notetaking on the blank page to summarize the contents of the papers on Ipad.
  • edited March 23, 2023
    A future version of the iPad app will make it possible to create Zotero notes while viewing a PDF, as you can now in the desktop app. That will be the best approach for this.
  • If the Zotero Notes feature is implemented on iOS, will we be able to draw on the Zotero Note page or will it still only support text input like the current Notes?

By the way, I would also like to ask if it is possible to add a drawing note on a PDF page instead of inserting it into the PDF, similar to adding a text note on a PDF page.

Thank you for your dedication to this software, and please correct me if I made any mistakes.
  • By the way, I would also like to ask if it is possible to add a drawing note on a PDF page instead of inserting it into the PDF, similar to adding a text note on a PDF page.
    I'm not totally sure what you mean. There's already an ink annotation tool for drawing on the PDF, and Zotero 7 will support text annotations (as will a future version of the iOS app).

Drawing in notes isn't planned.
  • Hello,

me too would be interested in adding a new white page to the PDF to write with the pencil and not with the keyboard. Sometimes space available in the PDF is not enough to write and equations etc....