Storage upgraded to unlimited but it doesn't seem to be taking effect?

Hi -- I ran out of storage for PDFs and so paid for the unlimited storage, and when I look at my account profile, it does indeed show me as having unlimited storage. But when I try to add an additional PDF, it won't let me, and again prompts me to upgrade. What's up?
  • You have unlimited storage available on the account you're posting from. It can sometimes take a couple minutes to show up.
    Make sure you're syncing with the same account you logged in to the website with in your sync preferences.
    https://www.zotero.org/support/preferences/sync
  • I am logged in to the same account, and it is almost 2 hours since I purchased the unlimited storage. I have tried logging out and back in again several times, and I have tried different browsers and different computers and even changing which PDF I am trying to add and which article I am trying to add it to, and it still will not allow me to add any additional PDFs.
  • Where/how exactly are you trying to add the PDF? Are you sure you're not in a group that's either owned by someone else or doesn't allow file attachments?
  • I think I found a workaround -- I deleted all the articles that I had added to Zotero from when I hit the limit to before I purchased the storage upgrade, and then re-added them. I have no idea why this has made a difference, but it seems to be working.
  • The group is owned by me and does allow attachments, and is one in which I had been able to add attachments just fine before hitting the storage limit. This workaround got around the issue, but it is bizarre that it happened to begin with.
  • We can't debug something after you take drastic steps like that. You absolutely didn't need to delete and re-add things, and I promise you that didn't fix the issue. If you're going to post here, I'd strongly recommend just letting us help you.