Which is the New Beta 7?

How do I know if I have the latest beta? I don't see anyone identifying the new Beta by any kind of number or reference. My Beta 7 which I installed a few months ago is 7.0.0-beta.57+3acef799f. So is that the latest beta, or is there a newer one that fixes some of the glitches? And how do I know?
  • .57 is the most recent version -- you can check update and restart Zotero when in doubt.
  • Beta 57 is the latest version, release a few days ago. It auto-updates once you restart Zotero, so you should always be on the latest version.

If not, you can download again from here to check: https://www.zotero.org/support/beta_builds

It will show you what build it is in on the filename of the downloaded file.
  • But to be clear, that version is three days old, not a few months. Zotero auto-updates.
  • Wow, I did not know that the Beta versions would automatically update to the newest version. Interesting. Okay thanks, if anyone has a chance to see my other question about why the "Director" field fills in with a totally wrong name, I would appreciate help on that. Thanks.