Zotero findet keine Studien mehr via doi/ no studys find in zotero with doi

Hi, ich arbeite seit kurzem mit Zotero und plötzlich findet er keine Studien mehr via der doi? Weiß jemand woran das liegt und wie ich das beheben kann? Bin wahrlich kein Profi und benötige sehr schnelle Hilfe. Tausend dank für eure Zeit und Einsatz. Folgende Fehlermeldung "Zotero konnte keinen Eintrag für den angegeben Identifier finden. Bitte überprüfen Sie den Identifier und versuchen Sie es erneut".

Grüße,
Nico

Hi, i work since short time with zotero and now the programm dont´t find any studys with doi. Did somebody know the reason why and how i can fix it? I am really no pro in zotero and need fast help. Thanks a lot for your time and effort! The following failure message pops up "Zotero can not find any Publication for the used identifier. Please check out the identifier and try again".
Regards,

Nico
  • Wir bräuchten ein paar DOIs die für Dich nicht funktionieren zum Testen.
  • Interestingly, I irregularly have the same problem when using the "save" page via my web browses. I doubt it's a Zotero issue per se. It seems to be a problem related to the various source providers or a problem of handling different web protocols?

This DOI, for instance, works perfectly: https://doi.org/10.1080/20964471.2019.1661662

Nico might give it a try. I will also report when I find another DOI that doesn't work.