Default PDF view settings

Is it possible to set a default pdf view? The current default pdf view is "vertical scrolling" and "zoom to page width". I would like a view of "horizontal scrolling" and "zoom to page height". At the moment, I need to set this for every new pdf I open.
  • (Please start new threads for new issues — the thread you posted to isn't related. I've moved this to a new thread.)

It will be possible to set default view settings for the reader in a future update.
  • @dstillman that's great news. Like many people with large screens, I'd love to be able to set a default of two-page spreads zoomed to height.

I don't know whether there are plans to allow the viewer toolbar to be customised? That would at least make it quicker to switch if we could modify the toolbar buttons to include things like height zoom and two-page spreads.
  • I don't know whether there are plans to allow the viewer toolbar to be customised?
    At some point we'd definitely like to offer that, but likely wouldn't be for a while.