[Z7 Beta] Show selected highlight at the vertical center of the screen

Hi all,
I often navigate through my annotations by clicking them or using the arrow keys. If the next or previous annotation is not currently displayed, Zotero scrolls to the annotation's position in the pdf. However, it only scrolls so far that the selected highlighted text is visible at the absolute bottom or top of the reader pane.

Especially on a somewhat bigger screen I would prefer a behaviour that displays the selected highlight in or around the middle of the screen. This is where I'd expect highlighted text to appear, perhaps because full text search functions of most similar software (including Zotero's own search) center results there.
  • This is a matter of personal preference. I would like to hear more opinions about that.
  • Sure, that makes sense. If I may lobby a bit, though, I'd point out that for example KDE's pdf reader Okular and Acrobat Reader behave like I suggest. I think the problem especially affects documents with many highlights and short highlights; in this screenshot, for example (https://i.imgur.com/IwVLryF.png) the eye really isn't drawn to the active highlight at the edge of the screen.
  • I would agree to display the selected annotation in the middle of the screen whenever the reader needs to jump to show it.
    full text search functions of most similar software (including Zotero's own search) center results there
    For me, the search function moves the search result to the top of the screen, just below the search box. It moves the viewer position every time I press enter to go to the next search result, always keeping the search result at the same vertical position. Is it a bug? I was indeed expecting a behaviour similar to other PDF viewers.