Zotero7 memory usage bug

On my Win11 computer, zotero7 has an erroneous memory usage, after a period of time, about half an hour or more, it causes the computer memory usage to exceed 80% or even 90% or more, whereas at the beginning of the use, with the same number of software open (about the same number of tabs in the browser, etc.), this value is about 50%! The bad thing is that this effect is irreversible, even if you close all the software, the system memory usage will remain around 70%, the only way is to shut down and restart the computer.
I can be sure that zotero7 is causing the problem and not the computer I'm using, I've observed this phenomenon alone, without using zotero7 and opening the rest of the software for a long period of time, the computer's memory footprint doesn't have strange problems, and when I open zotero7 for a while, the bad memory footprint reappears.
I don't understand what's going on here, and I'm not sure what I should do to fix this problem, both the win11 system and zotero7 are up to date at the moment, so if you need to upload a log of how you use the software in question, please contact me!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
  • Are you using plug-ins? This is not a common problem when only using Zotero without plug-ins. Some plug-ins don't yet play well with Zotero 7.
  • Okay, let me turn off all the plugins and use them for a while to see if the problem persists.