Bug using Wacom Graphics Intuos Tablet with Zotero 7 Beta (and one feature request)

I just got a Wacom Intuos S mostly to take notes with and mark things in Zotero.

Since my Linux Mint PC recognizes it as a mouse or touchpad it works with Zotero, but I did just get an error (Report ID: 319565964)

Error: 'Error(s) encountered during statement execution: UNIQUE constraint failed: items.libraryID, items.key [QUERY: INSERT INTO items (itemID, libraryID, key, clientDateModified, itemTypeID, dateAdded, dateModified) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?)] [PARAMS: 11975, 1, "TCV27Y7S", "2023-11-07 11:51:45", 37, "2023-11-07 11:51:45", "2023-11-07 11:51:45"] [ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: items.libraryID, items.key]'

And one feature request: In order to use the buttons on the graphics tablet, it seems I need a hotkey, so would it be possible to add a hotkey (e.g. Alt+P or something like that) to choose the "Draw" function". That way users of graphics tablets could just hit that key on the tablet to select and deselect that function.