PDF reading interface to open the left side of the toggle sidebar or the right side of the entry, ca

Zotero Version: 7.0.0-beta.50+8239d04d5 (64-bit)

PDF reading interface to open the left side of the toggle sidebar or the right side of the entry, can not normally display pdf files, pdf can not be completely open bottom.
If the PDF reading interface, the left side of the toggle sidebar and the right side of the entry at the same time open, these three boards can not be displayed correctly.
  • Could you make a screenshot demonstrating the issue?
  • I found the same issue and cannot provide screenshots, but I can describe it.

1. Open the right-side panel, the bottom of pdf will not be display.

2. Open left-side and right-side panel at the same time, the bottom of these three boards will not be display, Including tags panel.

3. Open left-side panel and close right-side panel, pdf and tags panel will display normally.

This issue was only discovered today, perhaps related to beta.50.
  • @WSXGF Are you using Windows?

Possibly this is the same issue. Could you try to expand/collapse abstract field see if that has any effect on the issue? Also leave only one reader tab open, because the overflowing may be caused by any of tabs.
  • @martynas_b

Yes.

I reproduced this issue. When the abstract or other field content contains more than 10 paragraphs, the colors and tags selector cannot be fully displayed and gradually disappears as the paragraphs increase.