iOS beta: Is there a way to use/see saved tag searches to organize the library?

edited August 20, 2021
I am wondering if this way of organizing the Zotero library is or will be available on the app. It seems like a fundamental element that is missing.

On the computer program, there is the possibility to organize a library by transforming a tag search in an organizational category of its own. This way, all the titles that have been tagged can quickly be accessed by clicking on the saved search that has been added just after the regular library categories.

Is this somehow hidden in the app, or will it be added. I must not be the one for whom it's a fundamental function as this that type of organization is pretty basic in Zotero!

Thank you!
  • Saved searches in the iOS app are planned but aren't currently available (and probably won't be for a while).

Note that you can type a tag name into the search bar to filter by that tag. A tag selector similar to the desktop app is also planned, and will almost certainly happen before saved searches.
  • Adding a +1 to this feature -- I would love to be able to access my saved searches on iPad.
  • I’d add a +1, too. Better approach to supporting a workflow for reviewing documents than folderizing. Even if I can’t set up saved searches in the iOS app, it would be a step forward to be able to use ones created through the Mac desktop application.