Zotero crashes when specific Citation is inserted in word on MacOS - Integration Error

edited August 27, 2023
Hello,

My Zotero crashes whenever I want to enter a specific Citation in word document. Most of the tries with other references work. But then also word crashes all of the time. Sometimes when I just try to interact with Zotero by doing anything (shortcut to add citation or whatever). I reinstalled both programs multiple times, restarted computer, deleted the entry and added it again by identifier or manual.

When I open Zotero I sometimes get an "Integration Error" with the following message in German: "Die Pipeline, durch die Zotero mit der Textverarbeitung kommuniziert konnte nicht initialisiert werden. Möchten Sie, dass Zotero versucht, den Fehler zu beheben?" Translates to: "The pipeline through which Zotero communicates with the word processor could not be initialised. Would you like Zotero to try to fix the error?"

When I agree nothing changes. I saved a debug script to a textile as recommended, can't use the help section though because otero crashes and then there is nothing logged.

I somehow got the following report ID: 477488837.

I can insert the log here if needed. Please help. I'm trying to solve this for 3 days now and can't proceed with my work.

Best regards
Sabrina