URL Link showing up on output (Bluebook) sometimes but not others

Hi there,
I am unsure if something is going on, but the URL link of item type "Journal" under Bluebook citation style is showing up sometimes but not others after the ODF scan.

Would someone help me understand why?

Thank you!
  • Likely for articles without a page range but not for those with
  • Interesting. I am trying to accommodate CPT Reports, which citation may look like this:

Council of Eur., European Comm. for the Prevention of Torture , Report to the Latvian Government on the Visit to Latvia by the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CPT) from 5 to 15 September 2011, at 39, CPT/Inf (2013) 20 (Aug. 27, 2013), URL.

I am using the "Report" item type, but despite inputting all the necessary information into each available field, the output only displays author, title, pages, date (only the year), and URL. Unfortunately, it seems that this output doesn't provide enough fields.

On the other hand, when I use the "Journal" item type, it allows for more fields to be displayed: author, title, volume, publication, pages, date (only the year), and URL.

Ideally, I would like to use the following fields:
    Author: Council of Eur.
    Title: European Comm. for the Prevention of Torture , Report to the Latvian Government on the Visit to Latvia by the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CPT) from 5 to 15 September 2011
    Page/par number in the Volume field: 39
    Report Number in the publication field: CPT/Inf (2013) 20
    Date (will have to modify manually): (Aug. 27, 2013)
    URL: URL

Do you have a suggestion how to use the report item type but activate additional fields?