Suggestions regarding the functionality of displaying relevant link content upon mouse hover.

About the latest version of Zotero 7 Beta.
The functionality of displaying relevant link window content when hovering over a link with the mouse is great. However, the window is too small to see the content clearly, which leads to losing its purpose.
Increasing the size of the window would be better.
  • I am loving this feature as well; it has significantly improved how I read articles! And so much better than having a split window for pdfs.

I remember devs mentioning that they could just focus on the specific column the link points to, which would help a lot. It has been easy to quickly zoom within the "link box" with a trackpad, but it is one extra step. It may still help to make the box a tad big bigger, though.
  • This feature is still in development, so don't pay too much attention to current behavior. From my announcement:
    You might also notice a popup when you hover over intra-PDF links that shows part of the target page (e.g., to quickly see a reference). We're still working on that feature, and we'll announce when it's ready for testing.