How to parse citation

Recommended Citation

The recommended citation for this work (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK207191/ ) is:

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Trauma-Informed Care in Behavioral Health Services. Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) Series 57. HHS Publication No. (SMA) 13-4801. Rockville, MD: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 2014.

How should I enter this into Zotero?

1. What item type should I use?

2. What belongs in each field?

Thanks!
  • It's a book with two series. You'll have to leave one of them out or put all of them into the series field.
    (I think Vancouver style will handle this the same as a report, so that would be an alternative)
  • Thanks @adamsmith!

One curiosity remains. When I drag and drop the item from the center pane in Zotero I get exactly what I want:
    Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Trauma-Informed Care in Behavioral Health Services. Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP), Series 57. Rockville, MD: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (US), 2014.
    But when I enter a citation in a document, then create a bibliography (APA7) I get:
    Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2014). Trauma-Informed Care in Behavioral Health Services. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (US).
    Is that right for APA 7?

• No series, no publisher place, yes that's standard APA for that same item
  • Great! Thanks.