KoreaMed

Hi folks, has anyone been able to use Zotero with the database KoreaMed? I was able to download a text file with my search results, but it's not RIS or any structured format I recognize. The bookmarklet didn't harvard the records I want either. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Kate
  • PS I wrote to the KoreaMed people but got no response.
  • There's nothing that'll work out of the box, but you can set the display to XML or KoreaMed, which are variants of PubMedXML and NBIB, respectively and then download the whole selected set (which is up to 500 items) in that format . The KoreaMED is the easiest to work with. If you add OWN - ERIC at the top of the file and remove the three spaces at the beginning of each line, that'll be something Zotero recognizes.
    There's then also a small bug in row 293 of the NBIB Zotero translator (that's the file MEDLINEnbib.js in the translators folder in your Zotero data directory) that you'd want to fix:
    it currently reads
    if (item.itemTypeBackup && !item.extra.includes("ERIC Number: EJ"))
    and should read

if (item.itemTypeBackup && (!item.extra ||!item.extra.includes("ERIC Number: EJ"))) -- we'll also fix that.

You'll get decent import, at least of journal articles.