no PDF access when I add pdf articles to group library

Hi there,
I have PDF articles in my own zotero library. But when I add them to a group library, the articles don't have a PDF attachment and my group members cannot access the full text articles. Why? I made the group public already. It worked for my other groups but not for the most recent one. Please help.
  • Public Open groups can't have files attached. Only Private or "Public Closed" groups can have file attachments.
  • You'll need to enable file storage for the group. Note that public open groups don't allow file sharing.
  • Thank you for the replies. Two more questions: 1) How do I enable file storage for the group? 2) Do I have to re-add the articles so the full text PDF will show?
  • 1.) Click on "Manage Library" next to the group here: https://www.zotero.org/groups/ Then set the the group to either public closed or private and makes sure File editing is not set to "No group storage".

2.) I'm afraid so, yes.
  • Thank you for your reply!
  • Thank you for this discussion so far! I have a colleague going through the same issue.

What are the steps one needs to take to "re-add" the PDF articles? Does this mean that all PDFs in the group library need to be manually deleted and re-added via downloading from the Zotero Connector?