Progressive numeration

Good morning, I know I'm not very good with computer systems but I have a question: when I use Zotero with APA style and I click on "add citation" it puts in the body of the text the name of the citation but I can't turn it into a progressive number keeping the correlation between progressive number (that I would like to have in body of the text) and the bibliography (which I will put then grouped all together at the bottom of my thesis).

Example:

-> I would like to transform:
"blah blah blah (Moshe, 2012), bleh bleh bleh (Ahmann et al., 2018)
Moshe, M. (2012). Media time squeezing: The privatization of the media time sphere. Television & New Media, 13, 68-88
Ahmann, E., Tuttle, L. J., Saviet, M., & Wright, S. D. (2018). A descriptive review of ADHD coaching research: Implications for college students . Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 31(1), 17-39."
-> in.
"blah blah blah (1), bleh bleh bleh (2).
(1) Moshe, M. (2012). Media time squeezing: The privatization of the media time sphere. Television & New Media, 13, 68-88
(2) Ahmann, E., Tuttle, L. J., Saviet, M., & Wright, S. D. (2018). A descriptive review of ADHD coaching research: Implications for college students . Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 31(1), 17-39."

How can I do this? Thank you very much for your help