Error message about library being modified remotely

I've been getting an error message at times when I try to move an item from one folder to another. The message reads "The library was modified remotely and has been reloaded to show current data". I'm not sure why this message occurs, but when it does I am unable to move the items to the folders I'd like to move them to. Does this occur to anyone else? Any ideas why it occurs? How to get rid of it? We are several people working on zotero at the same time, but I'm the only one for which this occurs.
  • edited May 9, 2023
    Just to clarify, this happens in the web library, not Zotero itself?

This can happen when others modify the library you're working on but for some reason updates do not reach your browser, for example due to a network issue, some security software on your computer or your browser.

What browser are you using? When you open browser console, do you see any errors?

Also is there any reason why you cannot use Zotero (desktop software) for this? Zotero has the ability to resolve conflicts (when remote changes conflict with local) which would help in this scenario.
  • the same error happened to and i don't know how to ix it