Zotero disappeared from Word

This discussion was created from comments split from: không tích hợp được với word.
  • My zotero was still connecting with my word 2016. But a few days ago, the zotero disappeared on the tools of my word. I tried my ways such as reinstalling, reconnecting with word, but they did work to my situation. Any one can help me?
  • See Zotero Toolbar Doesn't Appear, and if you're still having trouble let us know exactly what you tried, in your own words, and what happened at each step.
  • + For first way, I clicked " preferences" in Zotero --> cite --> clicked "Reinstall Microsoft Word Add-in". I restarted my computer, but Zotero didnt appear on Toolbar of Microsoft Word.
    + The second way, I uninstalled Zotero I am using --> reinstalled it --> clicked "preferences"--> cite --> clicked "Reinstall Microsoft Word Add-in". I restarted my computer, but Zotero didnt still appear on Toolbar of Microsoft Word.
  • Right, but there are more steps to follow.
  • Could you show me those steps?
  • edited April 8, 2023
    A guide was given to you in above link and you need to read it carefully and go through it step by step. And if it doesnt work, explain in detail what you did and what didn't work.
  • Thank you so much. I did it well. I am quite new to this program.