app crashes after opening pdf on ipad

crash log 1130292297

hey folks, having an issue running zotero for ipad (ios16.3.1). the app (version 1.0.11, build 3) works fine and well until i open a pdf. it’ll open but the app crashes once i attempt to interact with the pdf in any way (scroll, zoom in, out, annotate, etc) or sometimes will just crash after the pdf has been opened for a couple seconds. have tried standard troubleshooting things (on/off device, delete/redownload, log in/out).

iphone on ios16 has no issue so i can rule out any account or file related errors pretty confidently. not sure what else to do!
  • If this happens reliably for a specific PDF, can you send the PDF to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread?
  • i just emailed the pdf over, but now seem to have no issue with *that* pdf... conversely i am now having issues opening up a different pdf, which i'm also sending over right now!
  • @leiyitong can you check out beta build of the app on TestFlight? It may be fixed in that build already. If you want you can revert back to App Store version after you test it.