Save chapGPT conversations by "Save to Zotero (Webpage with snapshot)"

When I chat with new bing on an edge browser on ubuntu 20.04, I can save conversations with "Save to Zotero (Webpage with snapshot)" .

However, with the same brower, I cannot save conversations with chapGPT ( https://chat.openai.com/). I asked chapGPT about why it works on new bing but fails on chapGPT, and receives the following response:

```
If the "Save to Zotero (Webpage with snapshot)" feature works for other webpages like Bing but not for our conversation, it is likely that the issue is specific to the webpage or platform where our conversation is taking place. This issue could stem from the way the webpage is structured or how the dynamic content is generated and updated.

In such cases, it may be helpful to reach out to Zotero's support channels and provide them with details about the issue you're experiencing. They may be able to offer a solution or update their extension to better handle webpages like the one hosting our conversation. In the meantime, you can continue to use alternative methods, such as copying and pasting the text into a document or manually saving the webpage as an HTML file, to save our conversation.
```
  • Why you need a snapshot? Conversations with Chat GPT are archived in your account.
  • edited March 31, 2023
    For two reasons: 1. Sometimes I use new bing, sometimes I use chatGPT, I need to search some contents from both sources; 2. Sometimes I need to share some of my conversations to other people by zotero group library.
  • An update to my first message.

When I use the edge browser, "Save to Zotero (Webpage with snapshot)" does not work. However, it works on the chrome browser.