Entries don’t match up on the iOS and Mac apps

Hi, I been using the Zotero for iPhone app since it was launched. It works well but I just discovered what could be a serious bug.
Part of the title disappears when I see it in the Zotero app on my iPhone. When I check it on my Mac laptop, all looks okay.
I’ve desisted from making any changes on the entry on my phone app.
What should I do? And, is this a bug, or perhaps an issue with my phone software?
PS-I’m running the latest iOS version and the phone is working fine.
  • edited March 19, 2023
    Can you take a screenshot, upload it somewhere (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), and either provide a link here or email it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread? (We'll respond here either way.)
  • @AM-Z: You said in your email that this is caused by your font size settings. Are you just referring to titles in the items list here? That of course gets truncated with an ellipsis — at any font size — if the title is too long. If you tap the (i) for item details, you should see the full title.
  • Not exactly. I know clicking on the "i" button opens up the full title.
    In fact the issue crops up once I am inside the entry. That is when the full title is not shown. Say it consists of 7 words. I am able to view the first 3 words or so, but the rest of the words just disappear.
    They come back once I take the font size down to the normal level.
    Btw, I just checked this again, and noticed that the issue seems to not occur anymore. It's possible that restarting the phone helps in some way.
    But I've noticed it enough number of times to feel the need to let you know.
    Thanks