An error occurred saving with unAPI. Attempting to save using DOI instead.

Some times I get message "An error occurred saving with unAPI. Attempting to save using DOI instead." when trying to add items via Zotero connector (currently in chrome).
This is not very frequent, so I will add a few observations which might not be systematic/accurate, as I am based on a possibly fainted memory of past events.
I would update as I get more of these events.

1. Whenever I get this message, it starts showing up more frequently. This looks to me like the connection was broken, more than a problem with a specific page/website.
2. If I close and reopen both the browser and Zotero, the problem gets fixed. Not sure if always, but that just happened with at least one page.

If this is known behaviour,
1. Is there anything I can do to try reducing its (already low) frequency?
2. Is there a way to flush/restart the connection, without restarting Zotero/browser?
3. Is this triggered by some specific pages?
  • As you describe it, this is more likely to be an issue with the sites in question than with anything having to do with Zotero's connection to the browser (which would cause more fundamental issues and also look different in the types of errors reported).
    We'd likely be able to say more with actual examples of failed saving, in particular
    1. The URL it's failing on
    2. A debug ID from the connector for a failed attempt to save:
  • I am copying here the requested info, with also a different error

1. D569706192
    An error occurred saving with Silverchair. Attempting to save using DOI instead.
    An error occurred saving with DOI. Attempting to save using Save as Webpage instead.

2. D612340779
    An error occurred saving with unAPI. Attempting to save using DOI instead.
    An error occurred saving with DOI. Attempting to save using Save as Webpage instead.

• @sserebrinsky

You have forgotten to provide the URL, which is a crucial information
  • You are right! I am now trying the same pages, and I get a different result.
    I will post again whenever I find the problem.
    Thanks!