Survey of Ophthalmology Style Request

Hi there
I wish I could accomplish on my own but I am trying to update the Survey of Ophthalmology citation style in the current repository. I believe their style has been updated since this style was uploaded for use. I think the only issue with current format is the journal in italics and not consistently making the authors convert et al with >3 authors in the list.

The basics are
1. Vancouver style in the references
2. alphabetical
3. superscript citation

Please use the Vancouver format when formatting your references. "In press" articles may be included; the journal must be specified. Use Index Medicus style of abbreviation, and punctuation. Some typical examples follow; note the absence of periods after initials and abbreviations. When there are 5 or more authors, name the first three, and use "et al" to indicate additional authors.

Here is an example of how I would prefer it.

Ferguson TJ, Wiley WF. Anterior Capsulotomy Innovations and Techniques. Current Ophthalmology Reports. 2019 Dec;7:233-40

Agresta B, Knorz MC, Kohnen T, et al. Distance and near visual acuity improvement after implantation of multifocal intraocular lenses in cataract patients with presbyopia: a systematic review. Journal of Refractive Surgery. 2012;28(6):426e35.

Thanks in advance for your help.