Style request: Studia Theologica

Hi, I am preparing a manuscript for the journal Studia Theologica and unfortunately I have been stuck with their citation style.

Unfortunately, I cannot put small capital letters on surnames in this forum and put journals and books into Italica. The preview can be found in the pdf. The bibliography style does not matter.

Thank you in advance
_____

link to online style documentation: page 4 (https://www.studiatheologica.eu/attachments/000010.pdf)

journal ISSN: 1212-8570
____

In-text citation:
John L. Campbell a Ove K. Pedersen, "The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success", Comparative Political Studies 40 (2007): 307-332.

Isabela Mares, "Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?", in Varieties of capitalism: The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, eds. Peter A Hall, David Soskice, New York: Oxford University Press, 2001, s. 184-213.

Bibliography:
Campbell, J. L., & Pedersen, O. K. (2007). The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies, 40(3), 307–332. https://doi.org/10.1177/0010414006286542
Mares, I. (2001). Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? In P. A. Hall & D. Soskice (Eds.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage (pp. 184–213). New York: Oxford University Press.

Type article-journal
Title The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success
Author John L. Campbell, Ove K. Pedersen
Issued 2007/3/1
Container-title Comparative Political Studies
Volume 40
Issue 3
Page 307-332
URL http://cps.sagepub.com.turing.library.northwestern.edu/content/40/3/307.abstract
DOI 10.1177/0010414006286542
ISSN 1552-3829
JournalAbbreviation Comp. Polit. Stud.
Language en-US
Accessed 2010/7/26

Field Value
Type chapter
Title Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?
Author Isabela Mares
Editor Peter A Hall, David Soskice
Issued 2001
Container-title Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage
Page 184-213
Publisher Oxford University Press
Publisher-place New York
Event-place New York
ISBN 9780199247752
Language en-US
  • Could you also find a recent open access article of the journal?
  • Yes, the whole journal is open access. Here is an example: https://www.studiatheologica.eu/pdfs/sth/2021/04/02.pdf
  • I've logged your request.
  • Hi

I've made a draft of the style: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/citation-style-language/styles/1dafc14dc5a9c773bbfdd5fbbde2955ad8aa8468/studia-theologica.csl

With the guidelines being in another language, I'll need your help to fix issues.
    If there is any things that need changing, please report it in a numbered list like so:

1. item type: book
    current output: asdfa....
    required output: fdsa....
  • Thank you for your reply and effort.

1. Edited book
    current output: "ed." whenever there are more than two editors
    required output: "eds." for two and more editors

current output: no book series
    required output: book series is included

2. Article/book section from an edited book (problems are the same as above plus followings)

current output: no total length of pages, only a cited page >> s. 120
    required output: number of pages + cited page(s) >> 100-130, s. 120
    (after the article is cited for the second time, only the cited page should be included)

current output: DOi
    required output: no DOI

current output: no divider between the series and the place of the publisher >>> Oxford Handbook Oxford: Oxford University Press
    required output: divider between series and place of publishing >>> Oxford Handbook, Oxford: Oxford University Press

2. Article in a journal
    This one is a bit tricky: the manual style of the journal has two options for citing articles in the journal whether the journal has continuous numbering of pages or not. I suspect that Zotero cannot differentiate between these types of journals. Since most journals have continuous numbering, I'd set it as the default citation style for all other journals.

This way, only a volume should be included, followed by a year of publishing in brackets and pages.

Current output: year, volume, pages >> 2016, roč. 4, s. 127–155, DOI
    required output: volume, (year): pages >> 4 (2016): 127-155, no DOI

Please note that the total length of pages should be included only when citing for the first time.

Sometimes the order of informations is correct (volume followed by a year), however there is a wrong divider between a bracket and pages plus a shortened page is included (s.)

current output >> 28 (1994), s. 137-148
    required output >> 28 (1994): 137-148

current output: whenever there are cited more than two pages, a space is missing (36,53)
    required output: space after a comma (36, 53)

3. Book
    current output: no series
    required output: series

Current output: when citing the same book in the very next footnote, the name and authors are included again >> Devitt, Writing genres s. 20
    required output >> Tamtéž, s. 20 (Tamtéž is Ibid.)

current output: in a shortened citation, a surname is not in capital letters
    required output: Surname in capital letters when in a shortened footnote
  • Ad 2. Article/book section from an edited book (problems are the same as above plus followings)

- current output: in a shortened citation, a surname is not in capital letters
    required output: Surname in capital letters when in a shortened footnote

• Please, could the style be updated or at least its status on Google changed? Thanks in advance