Importing from Scopus

Hi, i am having some trouble importing articles from Scopus.

It allowes me to import just 10 articles, then appears the following error "Si รจ verificato un errore durante il salvataggio dell'elemento. Consulta Risoluzione dei problemi dei programmi traduttori se desideri ricevere ulteriori informazioni".

The current tranlator is a dedicated one (Scopus) and this kind of error doesn't occur on PubMed or Web of Science.

I am using Chrome but I tried FireFox aswell.

Thank you in advance, hope you can help me
  • Scopus has become very restrictive with controlling rapid access to its records. If you download records one-by-one and take a moment to hand-edit each record before the next request you can have a better experience. That said, a much more up-front time-consuming one. An alternative is to link from each Scopus record to the publishers' websites and download each article from there. This means being more selective about the records before downloading the articles instead of batch downloading them and excluding some from your final listing.
  • The general article on this is here: https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/site_access_limits -- the alternative would be to download the RIS from Scopus and import that into Zotero. The metadata won't be quite the same quality, but differences should be small.