Error importing article citation from the UK newspaper the Financial Times

Dear forum members,

I have been trying to import this article:

https://www.ft.com/content/63dcc4d1-8b53-4110-bd44-10e3d1d98585

using the importer for Microsoft Edge.

The program is able to import the item type, title, the title of the publication, and the date, alongside an "abstract." However it does not fill in any of the other fields, including the name of the journalist or the URL.

Thanks in advance for your help!
  • edited August 28, 2022
    Dear @dstillman I apologise for tagging you directly, but I have briefly discussed this issue previously with Dr Wiernik, Who assures me that it is not considered impolite did draw some attention to an issue that has remained unsolved for a while now. Thank you in advance for your help!
  • Posting a polite follow-up after a while is fine. Tagging specific people for general issues is not.
  • I apologise for my oversight (entirely my own fault) but nonetheless hope that a member of the development team/forum will be able to help with resolving this. Believe me, I understand that you will work on this project voluntarily, and I didn't mean any disrespect. I'm sure you have many more pressing issues to deal with!
  • edited January 25, 2023
    Dear Forum members, I've just checked and this issue still persists both with the article I linked to above and with others. I appreciate any help that you can offer. Many thanks in advance.