Style request: PATHOGENS AND IMMUNITY

Hi, I am preparing a manuscript for the journal "PATHOGENS AND IMMUNITY". Unfortunately, I have had some problems with the citation style.
Actually, the style is a modification of the "National Library of Medicine (Garant proposal with PMCID/PMID)" style, but this one should include the doi and the references should contain [ ] instead of ( ).
Here is an example of how it should look:

Fomina DS, Lysenko MA, Beloglazova IP, Mutovina ZY, Poteshkina NG, Samsonova IV, Kruglova TS, Chernov AA, Karaulov AV. Temporal Clinical and Laboratory Response to Interleukin-6 Receptor Blockade with Tocilizumab in 89 Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19 Pneumonia. Pathog Immun. 2020;5(1):327-41. Epub 2020/10/23. doi: 10.20411/pai.v5i1.392. PubMed PMID: 33089038; PMCID: PMC7556411.

These are the instructions given by the journal:
Explanation of Format:
Lastname FM, (list all authors, no “et al”). Title of Article with Major Words Only in Capital Letters. Title of Pub. Year;Volume(Number):Page(s)-Page(s). Epub yyyy/mm/dd. doi: doi. PubMed PMID: pmid#; PMCID: pmcid#.

References should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text. In-text citations to the references should be made in brackets (Examples: [1], [20], [21]).

I hope you can help me