Increase Annotations Fonts

Is there any way to increase notes and annotations fonts? If not, please take account, that developers must take a look in that case, which is a great problem, for people with bad eyesight - as I am. And therefore, must be possible, to give us the ability to increase fonts as done to other fields of Zotero workspace. Thanks for your consideration and attention to this matter.
  • Font size (including annotations) and Note Font size can be adjust in the View menu.
  • Dear adamsmith
    In the View mode can adjust the font size -unfortunately- only on the main and left fields/panels. Check it in your Zot. But if there is something that I do wrong, please give specific instructions. In any case, thanks for your response.
  • As adamsmith says, there are separate settings for the interface font size and the note font size. The former applies to annotations in the PDF reader, the latter to notes in the note editor.

If you think something isn't working, can you take a screenshot that shows what you're referring to, upload it somewhere (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), and provide a link here?
  • edited January 18, 2023
    Thank you very much both of you. It was the third row on View menu which was oversighted by me. I apologize for your time and effort. Thanks again.