Style Request: [AMPP Conference Proceedings (formerly NACE Conference)]

Please help me adding a new citation style for this conference. I've placed the conference author's manual in my dropbox. I was unable to find a link that didn't require logging into the AMPP website, however, this is supplied to all authors and reviewers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8npe53tju3pqsu/AMPP Annual Conference Expo_Technical Program Manual_2023_FINAL.pdf?dl=0

- Two citations, for a journal article and a book chapter:

In-text citation:
superscript 1
superscript 2

Bibliography:
1. J.L. Campbell, O.K. Pedersen, "The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success," Comparative Political Studies 40, 3 (March 2007): pp. 307–332.

2. I. Mares, {Italics} Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?. {Italics} 1st ed. (New York: Oxford University Press, 2001), pp. 184 - 213.

- Link to a freely available paper formatted with the style:
The style manual (linked above) includes an excerpt from an example paper.

I really appreciate your help assistance with this request.

Conference papers have a format that I wasn't able to find in other examples.

In Reference section

Sample Conference Paper: Author’s initials, Author’s last name, “Title of Paper,” Name of
Conference, paper number (City of publisher, State of publisher: Name of Publisher, Date of Conference/Publication), Page number(s).
Example:
J.P. Broomfield, "Modeling the Rate of Deterioration of Reinforced Concrete Structures," Corrosion 2011, paper no. 11003 (Houston, Tx: NACE, 2011). pp. 1-10

Sample Report Reference: Name of report (latest revision), “Title of Standard or Report” (City of publisher, State of publisher: Name of publisher).
Example: Concrete Society Technical Report 60, "Electrochemical Tests for reinforcement corrosion" (Camberely, UK: Concrete Society, 2004)

Sample Standard Reference: Name of standard (latest revision), “Title of Standard” (City of publisher, State of publisher: Name of publisher).
Example:
NACE SP0308 (latest revision), "Inspection Methods for Corrosion Evaluation of Conventionally Reinforced Concrete Structures" (Houston, Tx: NACE)