Bug Report? Notes are appearing in folder with no title in iPad version

Hi,

First of all, thank you all for creating this amazing software and for being so responsive. I truly do appreciate you all.

I recently started using Zotero for iPad. Every time I edit one of my standalone notes, IT somehow loses its title line in the folder. I took a video of it, but I don’t see a way to attach it to this discussion on my iPad. Basically, imagine I have a folder in Zotero with about 4-5 standalone notes in it. Each of them are clearly identifiable because I’m able to read the title of the note while in the folder. I go to edito one of the notes, and when I press done, although I have not edited the first line at all, the preview for that note is now blank. If I edit multiple notes, suddenly, when I return to the folder, there are multiple notes that don’t show any title. I click them and verify that the title is still there, and it is still visible from my other devices. However, for some reason in the Zotero iPad edition, it becomes really hard to differentiate between my standalone notes without opening each one individually. Is anyone else having this issue?