"Notiz": Fehler durch automatische Formatierung ("Gender-Sternchen" [*] -> Kursivschrift)

Hallo,
ich bin auf einen Fehler gestoßen, der durch automatische Formatierungs-Einstellungen eintritt.
In Teilen des (z.B. sozial-) wissenschaftlichen Diskurses ist ja mittlerweile das sogenannte "Gender-Sternchen" [*] weitgehend etabliert.
Wenn man jetzt in den "Notizen" einen Textabschnitt abschreibt, der die Sternchen-Schreibweise benutzt, wird bei der Verwendung des zweiten Sternchens der ganze Text zwischen dem ersten und dem zweiten Sternchens kursiv gesetzt (und die Sternchen verschwinden).
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, diese automatische Formatierung auszuschalten?
  • edited November 21, 2022
    English translation of my post:

Hello,
    I have come across an error that occurs due to automatic formatting settings.
    In parts of (e.g. social) scientific discourse, the so-called "gender asterisk" [*] is, after all, now widely established. [For context see e. g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_star ]
    Now, when transcribing a section of text in the "Notes" that uses the asterisk notation, when the second asterisk is used, the whole text between the first and second asterisk is italicized (and the asterisks disappear).
    Is there any way to turn off this automatic formatting?
  • Not sure exactly what you mean here. Copy where?

Can you provide exact Steps to Reproduce?
  • edited November 22, 2022
    I have the same problem. To reproduce type the valid German sentence:

Die Schüler*innen und Lehrer*innen gehen zur Schule.

Zotero will italicize everything between the two asterisks and will hide the asterisks. You can undo this by pressing Ctrl+Z but maybe a more elegant solution would be possible (in Zettlr I have created a simple auto-replace function which replaces every instance of *in and *innen with \*in and \*innen - maybe something similar would be possible?)