The built-in pdf reader cannot be saved

The built-in pdf reader is just a closed software, especially when I use it without Zotero. When facing some scan files pdf, the words cannot be marked because they are not selected. Please ask the development team to consider adding the function of saving and drawing shapes to the pdf reader.
  • Supplement: Because I can't save pdf tags, some tags disappear when I change my computer.
  • I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you talking about scanned PDFs that haven't been OCRed? You'd want to OCR those outside of Zotero.

The reader has an image annotation feature, but it's really intended for figures and other graphical features.
    Because I can't save pdf tags, some tags disappear when I change my computer.
    I don't know what you mean by that, but if this is a separate topic, please start a new thread for this and say more about what you mean.
  • 1.When I open a pdf file with Edge, the red stroke on the file cannot be displayed.
    2.I noticed that some files are difficult to recognize by ocr, so I need to draw graphics to emphasize them, such as lines, rectangles, etc.
  • 1.When I open a pdf file with Edge, the red stroke on the file cannot be displayed.
    I'm not sure what you mean by that, but if you're talking about annotations made in Zotero, I linked you to the documentation page explaining that previously.