File accessibility issues report ID: 1064585907

edited November 9, 2022
Hi, currently experiencing 2 issues:

One is I keep seeing this but i have no idea what it means. Can someone please explain and suggest solutions. Thanks.

[JavaScript Error: "chrome://zotero/content/standalone/standalone.xul : Unable to run script because scripts are blocked internally."]

[JavaScript Error: "Upload request 3/NCLD6GJA failed"]

My second problem is this: Is the only solution to this issue is for the group owner to buy more storage? And why does the Blue et al paper appearing at the end?

[JavaScript Error: "The group 'Environmental Leadership' has reached its Zotero File Storage quota. Some files were not uploaded. Other Zotero data will continue to sync to the server.

The group owner can increase the group's storage capacity from the storage settings section on zotero.org.

Blue et al. - 2018 - In the Corporate Interest Fossil Fuel Industry In.pdf (218 KB)"]

Thank you!
  • edited November 9, 2022
    It's just what the message says — the group owner is at their file storage quota. They'd have to upgrade their storage plan for anyone in the group to be able to upload more files and make them available to other users.