Saved search does not hide references with no hits after update to 6.0.15

The search showed in the image below used to be empty when no references were found that matched the search. Now all of the empty references show as gray, indicating that there are no matches in the references, but that there are matches among the attachments. Is this an intended change from 6.0.14 to 6.0.15? BTW, I liked it better before.

https://imgur.com/a/wRvYm5t shows the saved search.
  • PS. I can confirm that installing 6.014. shows the same results as in 6.0.15, but installing 6.0.13 shows the previous behavior, that is "Show only top level items" when ticked has no effect after 6.0.13 on my computer. Is this just my installation or a regression?
  • I would rather not be perceived as impolite or impatient, but is there no interest in looking into this issue?
  • We're aware of this issue. As a temporary workaround, you might be able to add [Item Type] [is not] [Annotation].
  • Thanks for letting me know that you are aware of the issue. Looking forward to a fix.
  • This should now be fixed in the latest Zotero beta, and the fix will be included in 6.0.16.