PDF not saving from Optica

• edited October 7, 2022
    The same is now happening to me after the latest Zotero update when trying to save from Optica (the org, not the journal, necessarily). For example

https://opg.optica.org/abstract.cfm?uri=CLEOPR-2017-s2069

Even though the article is marked as accessible and I can download it manually, the plugin no longer is able to extract it. Any ideas what might be going on and how to fix this?

p.s.: 'Open Access' articles are being downloaded properly, but articles marked as 'Accessible' are not.
  • @langrock:

Thanks. We'll need to update the translator for that site. I'll let you know when the update is released.

(In the future, please start new threads for new issues. This is not related to the problems with other sites that were reported above, and reusing one thread for unrelated issues just causes everyone to get a pile of unnecessary email notifications and makes it hard to keep track of which comments are related to which issue.)
  • @langrock: Should be fixed now. Your Zotero Connector should auto-update within 24 hours, or you can update manually by clicking Update Translators in the Advanced pane of the Zotero Connector preferences.
  • Awesome thanks, and sorry for spamming this (somewhat related) thread. It was the first that came up when I searched for a solution to the issue; it was also still somewhat fresh with the last post from May of this year;-)