Color-assigned tags in iOS not updating properly

I have some color-assigned tags in Zotero that I use to prioritize and shuffle items through my processing workflow. The tags used to be combination of letters and punctuation, e.g. "!!", "!.", ".do", ".doing", etc. After figuring out that I can use emojis for these tags, and that the emojis show up next to the items instead of the assigned color, I changed all 9 color-assigned tags to emojis. Now there are two issues in the iOS (no issues with desktop version).

1. This issue might actually be more of a feature request: The emojis show up next to the items on the desktop version, but not on the iOS version. There is also no tag window on iOS for quick filtering. I figured out that searching for the emojis in the iOS app will filter items more or less correctly, so that helps. Still, it would be helpful if the handling of tags was a little more consistent across iOS and desktop apps.

2. The bigger issue: The old color-assigned tags aren't "forgotten" on iOS after changing them, i.e. when I try to assign tags to items in the iOS version I first see the old version with the letters + punctuation at the top of the tag list. The tags with the emojis are at the bottom of the tag list. Moreover, while the tags at the top of the list still reflect their assignment 1-9, their replacement emoji tags are not in the corrector order, which leads me to believe the color-assigned tags in aren't being correctly reassigned in the iOS version.