Is it possible to add the same item as "related" to muliple other items in one operation?

I want to use the "related" feature to mark if I found article A in the bibliography of article B. I now have a list of articles which are all connected to article B. Is there a way to add article B as a related item in one go? As far as I can tell, the "related" pane disappears as soon as you select more than one item.
  • Install the Zutilo plugin and it adds “Related Selected Items” to the right-click menu
  • I know of the "relate selected items" option from Zutilo. However, all that does is it relates all the items in the selection between themselves. What I want to do is relate them to a single, defined item.
  • Can you do it from article B?
    To create a relation, select an item in the center pane and go to the “Related” tab of the right pane. Click the “Add” button, and select one or more items from the same library in the pop-up window (hold down Ctrl or Shift [Windows/Linux] or Cmd or Shift [Mac] to select multiple items) and click “OK”.
    Note that when you relate item A to B, B will be automatically related to A.
    https://www.zotero.org/support/related