Right-hand side options in new PDF window

• edited August 25, 2022
    Hi!
    I would like to know if it's possible to move a PDF file to a new window and still see the right-hand side options that we usually see from the file: "information", "tags", and "relations"; "notes"
    Thank you!
  • Hi! Thanks for the update.
  • edited January 5, 2024
    I think my issue is related. When I open a PDF in a new window, I cannot add notes or tags in the new window. Am I missing something? In the new window the notes and tags buttons are missing that are to the right from the search button in the original window. Is there a way to work with my notes in the new window? Why are the two buttons removed, why not just keep them in the new window as well? (I am using Windows 11, perhaps this it not an issue on Mac.)
  • @chriseu: No, this hasn't been implemented yet.
  • Related to this, in Zotero 7 I can see the right panel button in the toolbar of the new window but it's not functional. Has it been implemented but there is a bug when toggling it or perhaps the button is just a mock for now?
  • @mmplx
    Related to this, in Zotero 7 I can see the right panel button in the toolbar of the new window but it's not functional. Has it been implemented but there is a bug when toggling it or perhaps the button is just a mock for now?
    Good catch. It shouldn't be here. We'll fix this.