Problem for citation in Word

Hello, I have a problem and need your help. There are no "zotero word for windows integration"and "zotero libre-office integration" plug-ins in my zotero 6, so that I can't use this software reference in the Zotero add-on of word after writing my paper in Word.

After I have operated according to the "Manually Instilling the zotero word processor plugin" tutorial on the official website, it is still not feasible. I also uninstalled Zotero and reinstalled it, returning to the state before uninstallation. What should I do? Hope to get your help!
  • Can you provide a Report ID?
  • Are you running any non-standard security software on this computer?

Try closing Zotero, going to your Zotero profile directory, deleting extensions.json, and restarting Zotero. Then check Tools → Add-ons to see if the plugins appear.
  • Thank you for your advice, but I didn't get a solution according to the method you said. This is the possible report ID : 1659629535815. Because the "Report Errors…" shows "the repository returned an invalid response" at last step, so I cannot find the definite Report ID.
  • That's not a Report ID. It sounds like, in addition to the plugins not loading, you also don't have a working network connection in Zotero. See Connection Error.

What OS is this?