Problem with Word Plugin : Question marks appears in the title

Hello,

I have a problem with the Zotero plugin for Word. The title of the book I want to cite appears with a question mark instead of the last word of the title. I have pasted below the two versions (on top the old one which is normal, and below it the new one with a problem). I guess it could be because of the quotation marks. I had already cited this book in my Word document, with no problem. I have tried restarting word and zotero, reinstalling the plugin, but nothing changes. Is there anything I could do ?
Thanks a lot :)

Good old citation : THOMAS Édith, Les « Pétroleuses », Paris, Gallimard, 2021.
New wrong citation : É. Thomas, Les "p?, op. cit., p. 99‑100.
  • Is this just for this particular book or a more general issue?
  • edited June 10, 2022
    What bibliographic style? Please explain what you mean by "old" citation.

Are you saying that the first reference entry is accurate but that subsequent (op. cit.) reference listings are flawed? [If so, that is a curious issue.] Are you saying that the first and all representations of that citation are what you term "new wrong"?

If this citation was imported from a source (a catalog, Amazon, Google Books) please tell us the source.

Something about your system doesn't seem to "like" the encoding of the lower case e-acute.

edit:
    Also- is there a proper double-angle quotation mark with the first display of your citation in the bibliography and English quotation marks in subsequent (op. cit.) listings?
  • Hi,

While reading your answers I tried different things and realized that there's an "abbreviated title" box for every reference entered in Zotero. The one related to the book I had problems with was filled with : Les "p?
    So it happens that there's in fact no problem, just a bad information entered in a box at the start of the chain.
    Thank you very much for your answers, I apologize for taking your time.
    Maybe it can be useful to others ? Always double check if all the informations related to your reference are accurate ?