Referencing Style unavailable in bibliography style manager for Endocrine Journal

Hi,
I have been trying to do referencing using Zotero for my research article for publication in Endocrine Journal (J-stage). But I could not find the appropriate reference style to meet the guidelines of the Journal. Can you please suggest the apt method to do the same as stated below -

Author Guidelines Point 7.

References should be arranged in numerical order in the text and listed in the same numerical order at the end of the manuscript in accordance with the Vancouver system. In the text, references should be cited by numbers in square brackets, e.g. [1, 2], [3-5]. Journal names should be appropriately abbreviated and in italic. The number of authors listed should be up to five. When listing the page numbers of the references, the first page and the last page should be written with the same number of digits (e.g. 485-492 and 1770-1781, not 485-92 and 1770-81).

https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/societyimages/endocrj/EJ Instructions to Authors_en.pdf