OSCOLA not working with Zotero 6

I have been using the newest OSCOLA citation style (August 2021) that fixed errors with display the date of a document. In versions of my word document that I created under Zotero 5 everything works well, but in versions of my word document that I edited after upgrading to Zotero 6 the date of the document is gone without changing anything on the footnote or the cited elements.

Can you help me?
  • There are no relevant changes in Zotero 6 that would affect citations. Could we see some examples?
  • This is the citation in the old version: "European Commission, ‘Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions: Safeguarding Privacy in a Connected World A European Data Protection Framework for the 21st Century, COM(2012) 9 final’ (25 January 2012) 3."

And this is the citation under Zotero 6: "European Commission, ‘Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions: Safeguarding Privacy in a Connected World - A European Data Protection Framework for the 21st Century, COM(2012) 9 final’ 3."
  • ah -- you have this as "Document" in Zotero? I didn't realize you meant document literally.
    I think as a short-term solution if you just put
    type: article
    in the Extra field you'll get the old behavior.
  • Yes it is "Document" in Zotero. Thank you, your workaround helped.